The Wellesley Conservation Land Trust (WCLT) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is governed by a Board of Directors elected by the members. We depend on your membership and donations to fund our mission, and on your involvement to carry it out. Contributions and membership fees are tax-deductible.When you become a member or renew your membership, you help us to:
- Protect and preserve Wellesley’s natural environment for future generations
- Maintain our sanctuaries through your contributions and participation
- Update our current publications such as Walks in Wellesley
- Educate young and old through our environmental programs
- Inform our members and interested individuals on environmental issues through our newsletter and website
The WCLT has a number of ways in which you can become involved. For more information and an interest form click here.